With the support of Jean-Luc Marini (AI Director) who leads the Lab IA, Axys Consultants wants to “increase” the capabilities of its customers through AI.
What value proposition for the « AI Lab »?
- With the support of Jean-Luc Marini (AI Director) who leads the AI Lab, Axys Consultants want to increase the capabilities of our clients through AI.
- AI Lab is an Axys Group entity designed to stimulate and accelerate innovation in AI
- An “in house” business model
The AI Lab’s goals:
- Imagine and co-design of use cases with clients and Business Experts of Axys Group practices
- Demonstrate the advantages offered by machine learning
- Increase the added value of our services thanks to the AI “As a Service”
How the AI Lab works?
Through this project, Axys Consultants wishes to assert a “committed” vision of performance:
- Be the bearer of a global and balanced vision of performance (financial, operational, social, environmental)
- We want to develop the collective intelligence of our clients, their capacity to learn (capitalization, transformation) and their capacity for innovation thanks to the AI
- A team composed of “Data” and “Techno makers”profiles
- A dedicated Sandbox-type technical architecture (Data Lake & Cloud Platform)
- Carry out missions that respond to strong challenges for society in general and our customers in particular
- Better take into account the aspirations of digital natives by allowing initiative and creativity
- make Axys Consultants Group’s commitment to an “exceptional collective experience”
An open community around AI (participatory dynamics):
The “Lab IA” builds partnerships with leading schools and universities in the field of AI and joins networks of influence (competitiveness cluster and meetups involved in AI).
- 12 march of 2019:Partnership with Audencia on scientific publications and joint research : A first research article will be co-written by Redouane El Amrani, Associate Professor in the Management Department of Audencia and Jean-Luc Marini on the uses of AI in Purchasing.
- 7 june of 2019:Axys Consultants becomes a member of Cap Digital (a European competitiveness cluster that supports collaborative R&D, contributes to the dynamics of the Parisian digital creation industries) in order to offer our customers an environment conducive to innovation and to co-develop with members of Cap Digital.
- 3 july of 2019:Signature of an agreement with Télécom Paris on the AI in the service of the digital transformation.
Discover the presentation about the AI Lab
Axys Consultants – AI Lab presentation de Axys Consultants
If you wish, do not hesitate to contact us !